Monday, May 14, 2007

Dear Jessica

Dear Jessica,
Words cannot express how much I miss you. Everything that I do is a reminder of you. You are my last thought before I go to bed and my first thought as I wake up in the morning. You have left me broken hearted. I love you so dearly it aches with every bone in my body. And just when I think I can live on normally, I turn the corner, only to see your sweet angelic face again and feel your warmth in my arms as I hold you. I know you will never leave me now, and I don't want you to, but just know that it hurts just to think of you and who you could have been and what a family we would have become. I need you very much......
With Love,
Mom

2 comments:

zbayardo said...

i'm so very sorry you don't have your baby girl, Jessica, with you today. i wish i had the words to express how unfair and just plain wrong all of this can be but unfortunately i know all too well there are no words to help. ((HUGS)) you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Mrs. Collins said...

I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your darling daughter Jessica. I lost my son James Travis as a result of a cord defect (only one artery) and also a nuchal cord. Your description of the events of the day you lost her are so similar to my story. It hurts to know someone else felt that much pain. I'm glad you are blogging. I was not as with it as you seem to be at the same stage in my loss. I know you probalby dont feel that you are "with it". I always hated it when people said I seemed together. They don't see us when we break down crying in the store and have to leave, or when we get up at 3AM with that feeling of having lost something.. and then remembering what it is. I hope all goes well on your journey to healing. You will never forget Jessica, and you wouldn't want to anyway.

Monica