My Darling,
You would have had so much fun. So many people came to see you today. You are well loved. You are well missed. We celebrated your life, your light. Everyone brought food. We feasted and talked and enjoyed one another. You would have felt so warm and so secure knowing that all these people were here for you. Mom and Dad did ok too. We told your story over and over again. So many wanted to hear. I may not be able to throw you a birthday party and rent a jumpy house or a petting zoo or whatever your little heart desires, but we had a great party for you today.
I am heart broken still, but like a pleasant memory that will never repeat, I think of you and how happier you must be and am comforted that although I am in pain, you are not. You are still my love and will forever be.
Tenderly,
Mom
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment