Why did I just tear the crust (stuffed with garlic and some sort of sauce) off a slice of leftover pepperoni pizza, spread crunchy peanut butter on it and think it was just the yummiest thing at that moment?
sounds gross!
In other mindless news: Okay, so I think I know what may be going on with my cycle.
I think I am ovulating (and 2 OPKs confirmed this--not as "+" as I was expecting)
So whoever said in my comment section that it could be a "strong ovulation" , you may be correct.
Still waiting for temp spike and ovulating on CD 20 would ring true to my on-the-longer-side cycles around 33-35 (at least before kids and before BC)
If you haven't figured it out by now, I am an obsessive person. I guess until we get a BFP, I'm going to be obsessed.
If I could just knock a couple of "normal" cycles out of the way, I'd be more comfortable.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
When I was in your situation (fertility-wise not post loss) I took vitex agnus castus to reign in my late ovulation and lengthen my LP. First cycle on it gave me O on cd16 and a 14 day LP but no PG. Second cycle gave me O on cd15 and PG. And that was going from some wildly screwed up cycles. So if you just need a bit of a nudge, it might be worth getting some. Go on the FF boards to see what regime of taking it works best but I took it all cycle long and after bfp weaned off slowly through 1st tri.
I totally understand the obsession. It sucks. And when you get pregnant, you won't know what to do with your self - you'll have a LOT of spare time lol:)
Good luck. Fingers crossed this month is a good one for us all. :)
Hugs
xxx
I find that when one obsession subsides another crops up. But that's just me.... Good luck.
Post a Comment