Cycle 3 oh how I hate thee.
I had some expectations that at least you would be somewhat normal.
My temps seem to be a little more regular......other than the negative OPKs, I still thought you could redeem yourself.
Until today...CD 18 and it looks like AF is rolling in her pimp mobile, making threats at me.
Blah.
And....another one bites the dust.
If any of you with more experience looking at these things, want to help me interpret what is going on, I'd really appreciate it. My chart is here
edited to add: oh, and it was five months ago today we said hello and then goodbye. I guess "Aloha" would seem more appropriate in that respect.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
OK, in my experience (abt 7 yrs charting) mid cycle spotting is often a sign of a strong ovulation. I'd keep up with the opks. If, however this is pre-menstrual spotting maybe you doc would humour you with some early blood work? My specific problems were LP related so I only had estrogen and early cycle hormones done once and don't know too much about them.
The temp spike looks to be random. One low temp post O is common but two would suggest you need to wait.
All of my pp O for the last couple of years have been around cd20. I don't know when it gets back to normal as I haven't yet. This cycle may be a bust, but if it were mine, I'd call it very much alive and carry on with what you are doing. Good luck. This stuff is so much harder when you can't make a 'normal' cycle.
I know it seems like your body and mind shouldn't be affecting one another so much, but with Jessica's death still being so fresh, it kind of turns you into an observer of your own body.
I'm so sorry your have these anniversaries. It should all be so different:(
Have you considered using the Clear Blue fertility monitor?? http://www.clearblueeasy.com/FertilityMonitor.cfm
I just found it mentally better than charting my basal temp. Just a thought.
I am on cycle 18 (!!) and still trying to conceive (I don't count the two miscarriages as "successes").
Your temps look really low. Have you ever been test for a low thyroid? If you pre-O temp is way below 97, it can be a symptom.
Also, my temps looked this this for a few months after my miscarriages. Vitex (chasteberry) and acupuncture seemed to help regulate things.
Post a Comment