Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could convince myself of being pregnant with the minimal amount of symptoms.
Today it was the cold milk guzzling.....
I don't even like MILK!! I've been using soy in my cereal and such but had to have the real thing...weird.
I guess my diet will be screwy for a bit.
Everytime I feel unmotivated, I just think, "my baby died. I don't have the baby to go along with the weight"
Oh and did I mention that a couple of weeks ago, a grocery cashier had THE NERVE to ask me when I was DUE!?!?!and she sounded so confident.
Maybe because I have lost weight in my face in arms, but not too much yet in my belly. After the first baby, the pounds melted off and I got within 5 lbs of my pre-prego weight. After the second.....it's hard. Like my body is wanting to hang onto it....onto her..
Still, the milk thing is weird. Oh my, I think I'd have another right now if I could afford the calories.
So far, I seem to be eating between 1500 and 1800 kcal a day and burning by exercise about 450-700 per day
Oh and tonight I made some meat-less Asian-style lettuce wraps that were pretty tasty. I don't eat a lot of soy, but thought I'd try a new product made from tempeh and mix it with water chestnuts and kale.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope you were nasty to that cashier. I know I probably wouldnt've been able to resist.
It's amazing, I do the same with the pregnant thing. It's highly unlikely I'm pregnant, we aren't trying but there is a chance that I could be I guess. Actually that's crap there's probably little chance but I would like it to kind of happen like that so I don't have to decide to try and be disappointed month on month.
Hmmm, it amazes me that people can never shut up. Maybe, I'm the stupid one, because I expect some kind of standard discretion.
Post a Comment