Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
I was supposed to have my baby girl here for Thanksgiving.
I was supposed to be grinding up little tastes of food for her to sample
I was supposed to be nursing her under the table
She was supposed to be sleeping in her little pink carseat while we all sat around with family
We were supposed to be this perfect family
I was supposed to be so happy...

Can we just call the whole thing off?

4 comments:

c. said...

This is so hard, isn't it...I'm so sorry. You will be in my thoughts tomorrow.

Coggy said...

I hope you manage to have as good a day as possible today.
I'm guess I'm fortunate in that we don't have thanksgiving so I don't have to do the holidays.
Also as we don't have any children DH and I have decided we're not doing christmas this year. We're just going to ignore it because its going to be another one of the saddest days for us this year.

charmedgirl said...

GOD i wish i had the sense to...call it off.

meg said...

I avoided Thanksgiving completely. And the same for Christmas too. Calling it off, seems to be the only thing keeping me sane at the moment!