So my baby disgust has turned into lust.
I want another baby BAAAAAADDDDD. I want to feel that little warm creature in my arms, bundled up in a soft cotton blanket, listening their heart and smelling their soft breath.
I have been looking at the babies, and the cute baby gear and I KNOW....I know I am ready for another one. I know there is room in my heart and I feel only peaceful joy when I think about it.
But for now.....I am just window shopping I suppose....biding my time until next summer rolls around.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I get pangs of that babylust a lot. I know I'm not ready yet. I just know. You sound like you are in a good place, missing_one.
i get that right now but i can't trust it; not long ago i thought i would die if i "miraculously" became pregnant again...
and summer isn't far away at all.
There seems to be so much peace in your writing these days...
I love your new blog look. Niobe is right you do sound so peaceful now.
Baby lust, I have that pretty bad too.
Summer is just round the corner x x
Post a Comment