Thursday, February 14, 2008

...may not be suitable for all audiences

You know what? Fuck this!
Just fucking fuck this!!!!!
I would have thought yesterday would have been hard and sad.....
but now I'm sitting here in tears with no particular thoughts or words.
..
I'm through trying to analize this shit.
There is nothing.
This sucks.
It's my flipping wedding anniversary.....I should be over the moon...
Fuck.
I'm so over this!!!!!!!!




and my coworker found out she's having a girl.

8 comments:

Coggy said...

I'm sorry hon, this does just sucks beyond belief.
I'm sorry your wedding anniversary is being spent in tears.
Most of all I'm sorry you don't have J with you right now.
I hope tomorrow goes easier on you x x

c. said...

I, too, am sorry. How many times can you stand to hear that? I wish your wedding anniversary meant happier times. We seem to have so little control over which days are good and which days are bad. Thinking of you, missing_one, and wishing with every bit of me that J was here with you celebrating as she was supposed to be. XO.

CLC said...

I am sorry that today has been so rough for you. C. is right, we can't control the good/bad days. I hope the day got better for you..

Antigone said...

She was beautiful. I hope it doesn't hurt you too much to read that but your daughter was beautiful.

G$ said...

Sorry hun =/ I hope your trip this weekend brings some happiness and peace.
Happy effin anniversary.
Thinking of you.

charmedgirl said...

i don't know how we do this. i really don't. i don't know how we get out of bed, or turn off the tv.

we should have our girls. there's nothing else to say.

a- said...

At least you have tears--If I had them, maybe just maybe that would be enough to get me through.
You're in my thoughts

Mrs. Collins said...

I'm sorry about the pain. I remember when my co-worker announced she was having a boy. It hurt inside. Physical pain.