Weigh in today revealed that I am officially below the weight I was pre-preggo #2 ten more to go until pre-preggo weight #1.
Of course it helps that I am sick and have no appetite....although it's a bummer I haven't been able to hit the gym
everything else going ok, except having massive preggo envy. I love being pregnant and can't wait until it happens again!
Is it summer yet?
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss, that is AWESOME! Sorry you're sick though... hope you feel better soon!
Well done!! I'm so pleased for you and yup it is nearly summer already ;o)
Good for you. I wish I was making progress shedding this weight. Feel better soon.
Yay for you, that has to make you feel great!
Looks like you'll be ready for your bikini come summer:)
Hope the sicko stuff goes away, it seems like it takes forever huh?
You know you have to keep it up girlie-you're my motivation. I'm stuck in a rut this month but plan to rev it up soon. Nothing gained but losing these onesie, twosie pounds drive me nuts. Wait. I'm already nuts. Again, kudos to you!!
losing the weight i think is one thing that gets me close to *happy.* lugging around extra fat makes me feel like an alien, and after being a dead baby alien, i don't need more!!! only ten lbs to go? THAT'S AWESOME!! but sucks that you're sick. that 10lbs should come off fast...and yes, summer is coming fast as well.
(ps-i think anyone who loves being pregnant is a little bit crazy...but maybe i'll change my mind this time...for you and maybe, possibly for me?)
Post a Comment