Sunday, May 11, 2008

Silence....

How long will I keep this silence?
How long will I go on, believing that people will remember....believing they can restore my faith in friends and family

The sounds of silence are deafening
and on the inside I am still there, screaming, crying in my bed. Feeling those same emotions I did almost a year ago when I came home from the hospital without my baby

I have no plan for Tuesday.

Silence my mind...silence my heart...

9 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know if I've commented much, but I want you to know I was thinking of and praying for you yesterday and will continue to do so in the coming days. Your sweet Jessica's silence is very missed.

G$ said...

Thinking of you today.

c. said...

I cannot imagine the passage of one year and how horrible your grieving heart must feel knowing so much time has passed without your Jessica. Holding you and your baby girl so very close to my heart today. XO.

Coggy said...

I've been thinking of you and Jessica a lot today and will do tomorrow also. I hope you're getting through these days and I dearly hope others in your real life remember what this passage of time means. K x x

wannabe mom said...

thinking of you on Jessica's upcoming anniversary.

CLC said...

I have been thinking of you alot today. I am not sure how to imagine what the one year mark is like. Hoping you did something nice today. And your baby girl Jessica is missed by us all.

k@lakly said...

Hey there,
Wanted you to know I am thinking of you and sending thoughts of peace and hope your way.

Julia said...

Just wanted to let you know that I remember and I am thinking of you.

Antigone said...

I am so sorry. I don't think time helps no matter what people continue to promise.