If having a deadbaby has taught me anything, it is that we must live in the moment, the day, for tomorrow is not ours. Every single split decision we make could influence an outcome, even the daily minute decisions that don't seem all that pressing or important. Where I used to be conservative with these decisions, taking the "wait and see" approach, now, I often will just leap headlong into the opportunity.
Because I don't know if that opportunity will be there tomorrow. And so, when I come to that fork in the road, and one path is safe and the other a little of a risk, I will take the risk.
You just never know what could happen tomorrow......just never know.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I live this way, too. I think it is infinitely better than how I lived before.
I think I've gone the opposite direction and tried as hard as I can to avoid the paths that seem at all risky. Because look where that got me last time....
I agree. Take that path and know that others have walked it before and that people (friends, family, and bloggers) will support you. Oh.. and don't forget to leave breadcrumbs should you lose your way.
it's taught me, too, about moments. how this one, right now, is the only one that counts.
I wish I could get out of the damn moment and see the path already.
Post a Comment