Saturday, July 12, 2008

What I've Got...



Of course we must go after our dreams and want what we love,
But we MUST also love what we've got.
If things are meant to be, they will be. Some things just aren't
.


List of things I've got
-my adorable son who I love to pieces
-loving husband, best friend
-friends who understand
-family who is there when you need them (both sides)
-flexible job which allows me to be a mother and a teacher without feeling like either is compromised
-house with a backyard (and garden)
-financial security/independence
-dancing....which will always be there
-good health
-dreams, hopes, goals.....
-belief in the impossible.

What's your list?

2 comments:

c. said...

I've got all of you. Some days, you're the only thing that gets me through.

It's hard to perceive and appreciate all that we have when we know what we've lost. Thanks for letting me think about it though. Some times I need that, too. XO.

charmedgirl said...

memories of good times that make me think of a sublime song when i read your title.

three alive kids from a very high-risk pregnancy.

the open eyes my dead daughter gave me.

a husband who will always be here.

the means to live somewhat comfortably (even if it's still check to check).

family who've been neglected but still love me and want to see me.

wow...there are alot...i can keep going!! thanks for making me think about it.