Thursday, August 14, 2008

Funny..sort of

It's a little funny how I can't remember the time where I didn't
feel each twinge in my breast, and wonder....
feel dull cramps, and wonder..
feel a dull backache, and wonder...
POAS, look at it searching for the line, and wonder..
look for discharge after peeing, and wonder...
stare intently at discharge, the color, the texture, the amount, and wonder..
only to have each symptom vanish the next day or the next, no rhyme or reason really.

The more you 'know' the more things get confused and you are dumbfounded (excuse the pun) how more information is not making you any more informed.
The whole thing is a little funny, well, not 'haha' of course.


PS, I ever so slightly changed one element of my page....can you find it oh clever ones?

5 comments:

c. said...

Not so funny ha-ha, you're right.

As for the element you changed on your page, you've got me. Is it the fairy and the baby?

k@lakly said...

the rainbow:)

charmedgirl said...

i can't remember being caught off-guard by that happy baby before, so that must be it. or, my subconscious avoidance of anything baby saved me from it until now, since i was searching.

i hate the funny shit you're talking about. i want so badly to be back to the time before i *fell* pregnant again, thinking it could never happen...so ignorant...and way more content.

Tash said...

I'm not trying, I'm not peeing, I'm not temping or anything. And yet it's all still there, in the back of my mind, pretty much all the time. Once you have the information, it's hard to kick the habit.

Monica H said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by and thinking of Sam on his birthday.

It means so much.