My body has figured out new ways to torture me. The latest being unmotivated, cramps, bloatedness (is that a word?), gas, slight nausea when I don't eat, some just after I do, backache, headache.
Basically the worst case of PMS I've had in awhile.
And of course in the back of my mind, I am hoping baby. But even I know that 8 DPO I wouldn't have symptoms.
And so I sit here depressed and tortured.
On a side note, who the hell goes baby clothes shopping when they are 10 weeks preggo?
Cousin in law of course with other cousin in law who is 17 weeks. What a nice bond they get to share, don't you think?... =(
ETA: My temp dropped today so I'm sure it's all over
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
there are times i feel stuff moving around in my belly, and feel it as a baby (my baby) kicking (the only way i ever knew her). it takes a moment or two for me to remember i'm not pregnant anymore.
there have also been times, like you now, where in my mind, i had all the symptoms. it really is the worst when it's not true. but...it's the BUT...it's the fact that it COULD be...
i really, really hope you don't have to suffer with this too long.
Thinking of you...I know it's hard. Believe me, I know.
And as for the cousins-in-law, boy do I wish I were that blissfully happy (and ignorant) again. And two of my sisters-in-law were pregnant when I lost Grace, so I know how you feel...left out, hurt, pissed off... Just try not to be in the same room when they are doing anything baby-related. It saved my sanity. What was left of it, anyway.
Wishing you the best!!
((hugs)) The waiting is really gruesome!
It really is a cruel trick of nature that the earliest symptoms of pregnancy and PMS are pretty much the same.
How significant of a temp drop was it?
Post a Comment