Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay, done.

I had the col.posco.py done today. It wasn't fun. I don't recommend it.
But as we all know, it isn't the most painful thing to happen to me by far.
I get the results in 10 days.

I've been feeling a little defeated all day.

6 comments:

Stacemoe said...

Hang in there...as I mentioned in a previous post, I had one a few years ago.....I will be praying peace for you....

Tash said...

Take great care of you.

c. said...

Defeated. I get that. Not the col.on.oscopy thing. Nope, not that. But so much else.

Thinking of you. XO.

niobe said...

Thinking of you.

janis said...

Thinking of you.

Ya Chun said...

Colposcopies are rough, I had one over ten years ago. My paps alternate between normal and abnormal just about every year. I guess that's why we get to have 'em every year...

hang in there