This weekend after finishing a delectable meal of take-out Chinese food, I opened a fortune cookie and got a double fortune.
"Family will be your highest priority this year"
and
"You will find your solution where you least expect it"
Now my question is this: If you don't actually eat the fortune cookie, does it nullify the fortunes within?
Gosh I hope not.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Not eat it? How could you pass it up????
I've never heard anything about nullifying. Hope the good fortune continues, missing.
I'm with C... not eat it? I don't understand...
I don't think it nullifies it though. I hope it's true (even if just for the "in end" I would tag to the end...)
"In bed" not "in end" - typo!
Maybe you find the family thing where you least expect it? Say, the breadbox? I guess I see them more as complementary than canceling. (Wow, am I glass half-full today or WHAT.)
Nah, you don't have to eat it... ;-)
It definitely still counts and like the others I think you a tad crazy for not indulging!
If you don't effectively blow out your birthday candles on the first try does it wipe out your wishes?
OF COURSE NOT! Woo -hoo..awesome fortunes!
I almost never eat the fortune cookie and it never crossed my mind that it would nullify the fortune.
They both sound like wonderful fortunes to me.
Wow. A double fortune. (I never eat fortune cookies, but I've always thought the fortunes counted anyway).
Wishing you all the good fortune in the world. And next time, give me the cookies. I'll eat them.
Post a Comment