I don't even feel that desperateness anymore. When we first started TTC, I did everything. OPK, FM, Temping, and now I just don't have the energy to throw a lot of hope or disappointment at a cycle.
I guess I'm just in a weird place. You stand in line long enough, you begin to think your turn may not come up, but you keep standing anyways.
In other news, we are avoiding Dh's family (you know, the two preggos and now my SIL wants to make money so is going to be a surrogate for some couple on the opposite coast, you know because she had a 3rd child which they can't afford anyhow) for Thanksgiving and Dh is cooking up a storm. We're laying low....
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh! My! God! Yeah. I'd be laying low, too. Is there any lower than hell?
XO.
Yeah, laying low seems a wise course of action.
Wow. Yeah. That is just a lot to deal with.
Laying low it is!
Thinking of you!
Praying for you always, but especially over the next few weeks...the Holiday are so hard...Praying you and DH enjoy eachother in the quiet of your home with your son.
oh honey...i know. i know you're afraid/reluctant/wierded out by the thought of going to the RE, but you've hit the wall. I KNOW. i've been "trying" for over a year with all that stuff (besides the three and a half years the first time around...) and i am, at this point, relieved by the thought of the RE. i know, wierd, especially since i was SO against it years ago. well, you know what they say...
eat alot of good food and drink!!!
Post a Comment