Monday, November 17, 2008

Fuck....

I suck at friendships. I am even more awkward about it now. I accidentally told someone about her pregnancy and she got really angry. I am always the last to know, so just figured everyone knew already. She told me she just found out last week and hadn't seen anyone until today. I listened to her announce it to everyone as they came to the park today.
I have officially quit playgroup and have no friends.
I'll never be in that club of shiny happy people again.....
I'm irreversibly broken.
I hate this.

6 comments:

Stacemoe said...

I am so sorry....I hate this for you....You know you have us, we are here to support you, but I know what you are saying...It is so hard and like you said, "Totally sucks"
I know it is hard but please try not to beat yourself up over this...you did not do anything maliciously. I am thinking of you and praying your night gets better...hang in.

~S said...

I'm so sorry you feel alone. Please know that at least here you are not.

I hate shiny happy people. I always have...not just since I became a dbmom. It's just worse now because now I want to hit them.

But not you. I want to hug you. Can you feel it?

(I'm a bit loopy tonight...please don't hold it against me!)

niobe said...

Sometimes I hate pretty much everyone. Except for, you know, all of us.

Tash said...

OMG, that sounds like stepfordmom playground HELL.

Slam the door, my friend. Get outta dodge. There are other moms with kids who are less bitchy. (I mean, look at all of us! Right?!)

So sorry.

Amy said...

Shiny happy people can kiss my as*! I don't know where they get off! I'm sorry you are going through all of this. Thinking of you.

Coggy said...

Hate directed at stupid people overreacting is good once in a while. I agree with the ladies above, she'll get over herself. She sounds precious anyway.

You do have friends. I know it's not the same, but you can rant and we're here to listen.