I'm here because it seems to be helping. I am mother to a toddler and we lost our beautiful daughter on Mother's Day 2007 because of cord compression . Ironically, the day she died in the womb, May 12, was her "exact" due date(40 weeks). So many things like this I cannot explain. We welcomed our 'rainbow baby' Jan 2010!
Email me: amendingheart at gmail dot com
6 comments:
I need to figure out how to do this.
Blue.
I'm going with Blue! And - hey ...this looks like fun except I worry greatly about the bags under my eyes "overshadowing" my actual eye.
thanks! And what a gorgeous color.
I am visiting from Niobe's post. My eyes are blue too, but no specks. You can see my post here: http://raspberrychip.blogspot.com/2009/02/eyes.html
Sorry it's highly unlikely I'm going to manage to photograph my eye ..... But thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoy reading yours too. Alice
Post a Comment