I am feeling slightly more optimistic about the future today. This is the first day in a couple of weeks. I am hoping for a period of optimism. I know the sadness will return, but am hoping it'll give me a couple of weeks to sort through and feel human.
I swear I thought after almost two years this rollercoaster would have been over. But so far, I cannot figure out how to get off this damn ride.
Thank you for all your support. You gals are so caring and even though I hate that we are all part of the club, I am extremely grateful.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am glad you are feeling a little better about the future...I have been thinking about you....
It is just so hard..."Time heals all wounds" is a bunch of crap!!! It DOES NOT get easier with time...I, in fact, think it gets harder...reality sets in, and you realize you aren't going to wake up from this nightmare and then of course there is the constant 'what could have been, or what we would be doing right now'....anyway, I don't say all of that to bring you down, just to let you know that I feel you...I hope I didn't make you feel worse! That was not my intent at all!!!! :) We understand...and as you know all too well, other people don't.
Hope ya'll are having a nice weekend...
I guess there's no getting off. But I do feel as though this ride is a little less terrifying than in the beginning. Still scary and sucky, but more like I know how to cope with the twists and turns now. I know what to expect of myself and of others.
Glad you are feeling better, even if it is temporary.
I'm sorry you are missing your little girl so much. I can't imagine the heartbrake. My thought and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm here from the lost and found connections abound.
I'm glad you are feeling better. I've been thinking of you...things have been more than crazy around here, so I apologize for being a bad bloggy-friend. But you haven't been far from my thoughts, I promise. Hope you are having a great day today...
Post a Comment