My Journey through this process has changed me in ways I never thought possible...
Friday, October 16, 2009
Comfort.
The most comforting thing to me these days are the little kicks going on inside. They are snapshots in time of a live healthy baby inside me and I will cherish every moment...
I'm here because it seems to be helping. I am mother to a toddler and we lost our beautiful daughter on Mother's Day 2007 because of cord compression . Ironically, the day she died in the womb, May 12, was her "exact" due date(40 weeks). So many things like this I cannot explain. We welcomed our 'rainbow baby' Jan 2010!
Email me: amendingheart at gmail dot com
6 comments:
I am so glad to hear of these beautiful little kicks. :)
Those little kicks kept me sane. And they are a warm and beautiful memory to have once that little one makes his safe arrival.
xxoo
keep kicking 'lil one!
Makes sense to me.
mmmm, nice.
Kicks are good. So glad they're helping.
Post a Comment