
We're home! Yay!
Little Man was born screaming Jan 21, 2010 at 8:38pm after an almost 12 hour induction
7lbs 12 oz, 19 inches long
I am so incredibly happy and relieved, but still worry about him constantly.
I have been thinking since last night (well, maybe crying) that why couldn't J have made it safely like this one has? Why? Why couldn't I have kept all of them? It's funny how you think this would relieve the grief, but instead, it stirs it right back up.
There is no way this is a 'replacement' baby. They are so different in my heart. I think the shrinks are all wrong about that label.
A mother's love is endless and complex enough to hold all her children separately. Thanks for all the well-wishes! You have all helped me get here.
I'll post the birth story at some point, but for right now, I'm going to try and catch up on some sleep.


17 comments:
Awwww, what a sweetie!!
(And WTF shrink talks about replacement kids? What are they, toasters?)
He's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations and best of luck!
Absolutely PERFECT!! I am so happy you are both home safe and sound. Praying you can get some rest.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
HE's gorgeous! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you.
And there's no way they are replacement babies. My heart still aches for Hannah, even when it is smiling at Denis.
Welcome, Sweet Boy. Welcome.
It's hard to imagine that any child could "replace" another. Obviously, this is something said by people who haven't lost children.
Rest up, hon. XO.
Awwwwe... sleepy little perfect baby.
He's beautiful big big congratulations to you all. Such good news!!!!
He is absolutely perfect. So thrilled he is finally here with you. Rest up. x
He's perfect! So glad you are all home safely.
And yea, wtf, just go have another baby, b/c THAT will make it all better. What a load of crap.
You will love all of them, equally and differently. I wish she was here too.
xxoo
So glad he's here.
Thinking of you and the new baby. And, of course, J.
Could he be more beautiful? So glad he is here, safe and sound. Keeping you and the family, including J in my thoughts. xoxo
He's gorgeous. I wish I had a reason... I'm sorry.
And so happy for you too.
What a beautiful baby boy.
I just realized he was born on Sam's due date. I'm glad something good came from it.
So beautiful and peaceful :) Thrilled for you all.
What a sweetheart! Enjoy every moment with him.
I'm late to this, damn!
Congratulations!! I am crazy happy for you, and at the same time my heart aches for you.
((hugs)) rest up! xoxo
Oh he is just beautiful!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Hugs
xxx
Post a Comment