I received the following article from a La. Lech.e Leagu.e representative and it got me so angry! So if you gals want something to be angry about today, go ahead and click on it. It's all about how bottle-feeding an infant mimics death of an infant (rather than breast-feeding).
Personally, I think this is a load of Bull...How can you compare bottle-feeding a healthy live infant to the loss of a child and the empty hole that will always be there.
How did THIS article get any sort of credibility? Are people really buying this?
And more importantly, how can we put a stop to the offensive propaganda?
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'd personally like to punch Gordon Gallup in the face.
I don't even know where to begin, or how to contain my RAGE at reading this quackery! Ugh.
There are no words. Only red--grrr!
No words! I'd like to slap this author and whomever allowed this to be published in the face!
the researchers clearly focused on biological process. i find it disturbing that these "evolutionary" scientists assumed that the body would react the same way, despite THE PRESENCE of the baby. i don't think any of us would argue that breastfeeding releases additional beneficial hormones, but to so closely compare lactation cessation to BABY DEATH?? to GRIEVING THE LOSS OF AN INFANT?
anyone who's ever been involved with research and the subsequent reporting on research knows it's all bullshit. funny how once someone says "STUDY" all common sense goes out the fucking window. ridiculous.
It's just bizarre to try to compare the 2!
I just went and read this article, and it made my blood boil in the worst way. Total crap.
Post a Comment