My heart is so full.
I love him so much.
Our family finally feels complete.
I am so grateful.
After all the shit I've had to go through, I feel like I've earned this.
I've earned the right to feel as happy as I do.
And I do, truly feel this happy.
I've resisted the urge to post because I know some of you are in the deepest pits still. And it makes me sick to think about how crappy you probably feel. Because I KNOW, I was there. But I wanted to give you hope. You CAN truly feel that unabated happiness again...because I do. And I NEVER thought I'd feel this way again. So therein is the guilt at feeling so happy. Almost manic happiness at times. My hope for all of you is that you get to feel this way again. I wish it with all my heart.
My heart is so full it feels it could burst.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Awww :) <3 I so know.
I truly hope you're right. I still miss her as much as the day she died and it will ne 2 years next week. And I'm due with twins on july 11th, so I'm hoping I will feel some of that happiness you are feeling, when my rainbows arrive. xxoo
Thanks for the inspiration--you deserve to be happy! Awesome :)
Your happiness makes me super happy :) xoxo
Aww, I know, you KNOW... and you give me lots of hope... so much, you have no idea! :) XO
Thanks for the post, gives me hope as well.
Smile!
Post a Comment