Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She died today.


I looked through her things on the shelf.
I saw her footprints, her hair locks, her pictures.
I saw that she was.
And I cried because I almost didn't believe it was real.

12 comments:

G$ said...

She was real and you love her still. I miss her with you.

xoxo

Stacemoe said...

Remembering Sweet Jessica with you...your precious baby girl.
Sending you ((HUGS)))

Mary Beth said...

Crying with you--hugs to you. So sad for today. She was, she is, she always will be yours. Your little girl.

Sniffle.

mrsmaynard said...

So unfair. They are never far from our hearts cause our heart cannot beat without them at least residing there. Hugging my miracle girl and thinking of yours.

margaret said...

Sending you love on this painful day....Hugs

erica said...

Sending love and thinking of you and your little girl. I hope the day is as gentle as possible.

Lea said...

strength and love to you from afar...xx

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry, I just can't even imagine how hard this is.

Michele said...

Thinking of you...

Monica H said...

I wish I could hug you. Thinking of you and your girl. She was real.

niobe said...

And we're left wondering, how can it be that all these things, these mementoes are still here, but our babies are not?

Thinking of you and J.

k@lakly said...

Thinking of you and your beautiful Jessica. Wishing things were so different.
xxoo