What made me smile today:
We went to the consignment store because I had consigned some of the old baby stuff in an effort to justify buying new baby stuff...well, today I told her I would probably not be consigning any more items for awhile and asked for a check for what I had sold. It was only $14 or so dollars but I wasn't going to use the credit to buy more baby stuff for obvious reasons so what was I to do?
She pulls out the check book and just then, Aiden comes up with a toy shopping cart. This is actually something I had been thinking about getting him but since he doesn't really need any more toys, I never actually bought him one. Well, the kicker was that it was $15 and some change. So we bought it with my credit and a couple dollars more.
He then asks me for my purse. Uhm...ok, he's never done THAT before. I tentatively give it to him and he proceeds to put it in the front part of the basket and stroll out to the car.
How funny. My son wanted a purse to put in the seat part because that is what I do. I go to the store and after plopping him into the seat in the front of the cart and I put my purse next to him. I guess he was paying attention all these times. Just goes to show you...
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh...that is just beyond sweet. It's amazing the things they pick up on. This entry has put a smile on my face. Thank you.
~Carole
Post a Comment