Thursday, July 26, 2007

On Blogging

I'm a little more than green to the whole blogging thing but do enjoy comments from others, which is why I comment on the other blogs I read.
But it seems like each time I got to look at the blogs I read, more and more are private and access denied. I can't help but feeling like maybe it was something I said.
I hope I didn't say anything to hurt someone...
This whole thing makes me want to start not commenting just so I can continue to read other peoples blog.
Am I self conscious or what?

9 comments:

Andria said...

I know exactly what you mean. :(

Ruby said...

Me too.

Catherine said...

Unfortunately, if you blog long enough, you will attract your own share of "trolls." Sometimes the only way to get rid of them is to go private. If it's a blog you regularly read and know someone else who reads, drop them an email and see what's up. Chances are, it's not you, you just got caught in the crossfire.

Lori said...

I guarantee it is NOT you!! Like Catherine said, sometimes blogs attract some nut jobs and the writers end up with no choice.

Mrs. Collins said...

I doubt it was something you said. It was probably some trolls who have no idea what it is like to lose a child and so they offer up pearls of wisdom like, "at least you can have another" and so forth.

Magpie said...

Curious - I almost never encounter private blogs.

niobe said...

I miss some of the bloggers who've moved to private blogs or decided to stop blogging. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with the comments.

Squirt said...

Well I thank you for commenting on my blog.

Beruriah said...

I'm sure it's not you - but the trolls.