
Today at swimming lessons, my son, during "play time" at the end of the lesson took out a baby doll from the toy basket. He said, "Baby sister, mama, look".
Kids say the darndest things.
He then proceeded to "teach" her how to blow bubbles, back float and "be a fish"
***
In other related news, I think Jessica visited me last night as I was falling asleep. It was a presence that was fluttering around the head of our bed trying to get me not to fall asleep. I was a little afraid, but yet, wasn't, at the same time.
***
This morning I had a dream that I wanted to buy a new pair of preggo overalls and DH wouldn't let me. I kept telling him, It doesn't matter that I have two pairs already, I want a new third pair!
***
Yes, honey. Baby sister, I see.


4 comments:
For a long time I could see that my younger son had a strong sense of Joseph and Molly's presence. I envied him, because I so rarely did. I think children are in touch with things we can only dream of.
I like that you feel like Jessica visited you. When any of the animals in our house look up in the air at nothing, we always say the babies are flying around for a visit.
Ok, this will sound just a little out there. And I'm not really a 'out there' kinda person. BUT .... could you be pg????
Just a thought. :)
Hugs
xxx
That's not too out there, but I don't think so. I haven't even ovulated since everything happened yet.
We're going to start TTC in a couple of months I think.
But who knows, right? I'm obviously NOT in control of such things. haha
Post a Comment