Monday, August 27, 2007

Cycle Crap ..anyone? anyone?

Okay so last month I had two periods and this month...none?
I'm CD 39
My CM is all over the board (well, not literally of course, but I think I'm not drinking enough water to produce a substantial amount)
BT is all over the board. There was a dip and rise between CD 20 and 21 but then there was an even lower dip at CD 32 and higher rise at CD 34.
and CP may be a better indicator at this point and the CP seemed high around those same days.
Could it be possible I ovulated twice? or not at all? or maybe just now? I have no idea.
I've taken several HPTs and all negative.
I'm frustrated with OPKs because they are always negative too.
and the past week I've been emotional.
Really, what am I doing wrong? Suggestions or Interpretations anyone?
Not only am I new to this, of course this couldn't be "normal"
Ick. I've read the books, I'm a member of FF.com
This sucks.
I don't feel too stressed but my son did start school and I am returning back to work teaching part time. But I've been eating ok and not working out too much and getting plenty of sleep.
Has this happen to anyone? Should I be worried?
I'm amost 4 months PP. Geez...has it only been 4 months?

2 comments:

thrice said...

It's still early to be back to normal cycles. A lot of women's cycles change after pregnancy. It just sucks.

Sara said...

Could you link your cycle on your blog? I look at mine (and others) often enough to sometimes see through the madness. But thrice is right, it may just be too early to see a normal cycle.