
This morning, after stumbling downstairs, somehow managing to get dressed at 6am (an ungodly hour for me), my son greets me at the base of the stairs: "You asdanaut today mommy?" I couldn't understand him, so I asked him what he said. He repeated it but in my stupor I still couldn't really tell what he was asking me (he's two by the way). So finally I looked to Daddy to translate because he was an entire cup of coffee ahead me already. "You astronaut today, mommy?"
Heh. I looked down at my shirt at the NASA logo. My hubby had gotten me a NASA polo while he was at the Kennedy Space Center last year and I was wearing it today.
"Yes, honey, I'm an astronaut today!"
Don't you wish we could be anyone we wanted to be on any given day?
This made me smile all day long.


5 comments:
Yes that would be nice if we could be who ever we wanted at any time. I think my first choice would be to be a movie star. Just to see what all the fuss is about.
Yes, I would love to be anyone I wanted on any given day. I have no idea who I would choose first, though.
I love the simplicity of child logic.
that's really cute!
heh! I like that DH was a cup of coffee ahead of you and could translate. I always feel like others are a cup ahead of me everyday. That's too cute!
I am a cupcake today. Apparently i am 'deeeeelishis'
LOL i love it!
Post a Comment