Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Disbelief?

Where did you go?
Were you ever really here?
Was it all a dream? a game?
Where are you?
Why aren't you here?
Why aren't you in my arms?
Why can't I feel you, touch you?
kiss your forehead, tickle your feet?
What happened?
Why did you leave me?
Did you really exist?
Am I the only one who remembers you?
Why is this so hard
and why I am so damn sad?

4 comments:

Drowned Girl said...

I'm so sorry

Lori said...

These feelings still come over me now and then. Not nearly so often anymore... but now and then...

I'm sorry.

niobe said...

I've just about convinced myself that I imagined the whole thing.

Mrs. Collins said...

Yes, me too. Sometimes I think it was all a bad dream. A bad dream I can't ever seem to shake, nor do I really want to, that's the weird thing.