Friday, September 7, 2007

Come the f&*k on!

Still waiting.
CD 50
HPT neg

Today is my sad day.
I was so sad I forgot my son's swimming lesson until it was too late
Which made me feel even sadder.

He replied, "mommy, don't cry. I go swimming tomorrow it's ok"

note: yesterday was in fact good, but what a low today..

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You need a big fat virtual hug!

Julia said...

Can you get your doctor to run blood tests to see where in the cycle you are? In case you don't have numbers handy, here's a chart that I like because it breaks the numbers by the cycle phases: http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html#female

Good luck. I just figured out that I am royally screwed. Hope you are just having an annoyingly long cycle.

Brenda said...

You poor thing. Huge hugs to you.
Maybe get your Dr to test when you o'ed?

Hugs
xxx

missing_one said...

The only thing is I'm don't think my insurance would cover these tests since they are not within that necessary realm of care.
But I dunno...it's worth a shot.

Julia said...

I don't think insurance should care. These are diagnostic tests, for what can be described as amenorrhea. I just had three sets of them run in five weeks, and my insurance didn't say a word.

delphi said...

My record stands at 68 days for my longest cycle, so I know exactly how crazy-fying the waiting is.

Sorry that this isn't going quickly or easily.

C said...

I'm sorry you're still waiting for that darn aunt to come your way...if you happen to see her, could you possibly send her to me? I'm on day 52 (or something like that), so I feel your pain. I had a sad day about the same time of my cycle.

Sending (((hugs))) your way.