Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Babies on the brain.

Do you ever just space out while driving, thinking about your lost baby(ies)? or is that just me?
The recurrent thing that I seem to think about is being pregnant. I think because while I was driving while pregnant it was my alone time with her. I could always feel her kick to the music when I was in the car.

In other news, two more babies are due to be born this week. One is supposed to be induced sometime today. As much as I think about things going wrong, I know that they will all come home with a healthy baby.

Babies don't just die, right?!

Cycle 3 is off and running...please just let me have a normal cycle

2 comments:

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Constantly.... Time heals the wounds of loss, but it doesn't make you forget:

My MIL always has a hard time around October - the month her twins would have been due 30 years ago, but she lost at 5 months.

Ruby said...

I do. With time it does get better but it never goes away.