I think my cervix is mocking me.
EWCM....check (and a ton! I don't know if I've ever seen that much!)
High CP ......check (I kept reaching and reaching and it was hiding! *or so soft it wasn't there at all)
I have never had such strong signs!
But wait......
BC.......check
TTC.....nope
And so no, I do not think this is funny and do not enjoyed being mocked.
Also I am reading this book that has awesome graphic pictures and descriptions. I highly recommend it.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I love that book! And I'm sorry the cervix is being a comedian. :)
hey! those are some pretty good signs, though.
I have heard that book is fabulous.
Well, at least if its all working when you do the ttc thing you'll know when to ah, boogie, right?
thinking of you...but not in the ttc way if you know what i mean, cuz that would be gross or at the very least a little strange:)
Yeah, here I'm 39 today, and actually of late have had a fairly normal 28d cycle I think o'ing around cd15-16, no BC, and of course, no ttc. I just watch the eggs come, and go. Sigh.
Sometimes I think our bodies are just having a good old giggle at us! :)
Hugs xxx
Sometimes I think our bodies are just having a good old giggle at us! :)
Hugs xxx
I give my body a little cheer when I see it doing "normal" stuff despite all the crap it's been through. Small little victories when I get the EWCM etc.
Sad. That book and others taught me more about my hoohaa than I ever thought I wanted to know. Going to the bathroom now is like a scientific discovery. Oh look, I think that's EWCM! :)
That's a great book. I read it years ago when I thought, "maybe it will help me get pg." hahahahaha
(Sorry. Lost it there in the memory of my naive, infertile youth.)
Glad you're getting the signs, so you'll be ready when the time comes!
That is a great book. Sorry about the mocking from your lady parts.
You know I'm going to have to buy that book now ;o)
Post a Comment