Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Dear Jessica,
I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. I will never forget you and your presence, how I knew you.
On this day I never knew I could feel so much love and yet so much sadness. You came into this world and were gone too soon from us.
I know your life has meaning and there was a purpose for why you had to leave so soon, even though it is left unrevealed to us.
I love you so much.
You are never to far from my thoughts.
I cherish the memories always.
And so today I will celebrate your life; one that was so pure and so peaceful from the very beginning to the end. I hold you in my heart so tightly because I cannot hold you in my arms.
You are my beautiful baby girl, forever and always.
Happy Birthday Baby!

Love,
Your mama

Jessica Anne
born still May 13, 2007
8 lbs 4 oz 20.5 in

24 comments:

delphi said...

Much love.

Julia said...

Beautiful baby girl. So sorry she is not here with you today and every day.

CLC said...

She's a beautiful baby girl. I am so sorry that she is not here with you.

The Nanny said...

She is beautiful.

Lori said...

So, so beautiful. A gorgeous photo- I'm glad you have it, and yet it is doesn't even come close to being enough, does it?

My heart is with you today.

Stacemoe said...

Thank you for sharing with us....she is precious!!!!

YummySushiPjs said...

Thank you for sharing her beautiful picture with us.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry your sweet girl is not with you....

m said...

Thinking of you and your beautiful baby girl with love....

x

G$ said...

She is so beautiful. I am sorry she isn't here with you.
Much love to you and your family, I hope you are making it through these tough days ok.
xo
g

AJW5403 said...

She is beautiful, I am so sorry she is not here with you.

c. said...

I'm sorry just feels so done. But I am. Much love to you, missing_one.

wannabe mom said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Jessica. Big hugs to you, mommy.

Katie said...

Your daughter is beautiful.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Amy said...

Jessica is beautiful. I am sorry that you have had to endure the last year plus a day without her.

I am wishing you peace along your journey and sending you hugs.

Tash said...

Oh, what a lovely sweet baby. Thinking of you all today.

Mrs. Collins said...

She is beautiful and so dearly loved. I wish you peace.

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

Sending you super huge hugs.
She is just so beautiful.

Hugs
xxx

Antigone said...

She's beautiful. Thank you for sharing her photo with us.

Cibele said...

I a so sorry! She is beautiful

Coggy said...

Just wanted to say Hi again and make sure you're doing OK.

I still can't believe it's been a year now.
Much love
K x

Zackery's Mom said...

Happy birthday sweet beautiful Jessica!
My son Zackery just passed what would have been his 5th birthday but sadly he was stillborn at 39 weeks from unknown causes.
I am sure Jessica and Zackery had a huge party together!

Kim said...

What a beautiful baby girl. My thoughts have been with you all week. I am sorry I haven't been able to get in to comment before today.

Rosepetal said...

Happy belated birthday Jessica