Monday, November 24, 2008

Tired..

I'm tired again. I don't think I even have the emotional energy this month to think about the 2WW. It's day 7 and there was hardly a chance this month, so what's the point? Plus, because I got sick, I didn't ovulate until day 36 and that can't be good.

I am frustrated and feel like just throwing in the towel. I'm almost considering going on BC for a couple of months to get my cycle regulated again.

It's just so exhausting. I can't even think about it. I can't even POAS. I'm almost resigned to that fact that I will never get what I want, so maybe I should stop wanting it.

How do you guys keep the hope? It's been so long since I had a little baby swishing around my tummy that I forget what it's like.

I guess I have the Monday blues. :(

4 comments:

Tash said...

What is this hope of which you speak?

Sorry on the Monday blahs. Must be going around.

~S said...

I'm so sorry you are blue. I know how that feels. Sometimes I find it hard to even get out of bed in the morning. As it happens, I'm sitting here in my PJs, unshowered, at 11 AM. Awesome.

My current laziness aside, the support of people like you really help get me through.

I hope you can find some peace and that you get what you want SOON.

c. said...

Ha. Tash's comment made me laugh.

Hope those Monday blahs have taken a hike, missing_one. I feel as you do, like my energy is tapped. I have so much invested in having this maybe-baby and the thought of not having him/her...I mean, I can't even stand the idea of not getting it. It's awful. Just awful. It all feels so hopeless some days...XO.

Monica H said...

I forget what's like too. It has been so long and thinking of that alone can set me back. You have to keep thinking of the future, even if that's 2009, 2013 or 2020

Your life won't always be like this, but believe that. Children will make their way into your life somehow.