Want a recipe for tear soup? How's this:
1 hour Holiday shopping trip
1 hour spending time with baby niece
1 end of taking progesterone
2 baby shower invitations via mail
and something else missing....
don't worry, I'm sure I'll be crying by bedtime
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Sounds like a fail safe recipe. I have to go to my first baby shower in a couple of weeks and I am dreading every minute of it. Hope tomorrow is a little better for you.
sighs~ Does the soup come with a stiff couple of drinks? I hope next year brings you less tears, a lot less.
xxoo
I swear to god, just ONE of those things would send me into a tailspin. All of them, and I'd be contemplating throwing myself into traffic.
Hugs to you. This time of year is so tough, notwithstanding all the other crap that gets thrown our way.
Wow - that's definately not a recipe to hold onto! A bad combination of ingrediants...just throw out the whole batch.
Sorry this is coming at you from all angles!
so sorry, hope it passes quickly.
oh dear. If I could join you in person and cry with you I would.
Sending you strength as today sounded really rough.
I'm three days late on this, but better late than never, right?
I hope you are feeling a little better. This time of year sucks. Baby showers suck. Holidy shopping? Sucks. (some times).
Wishing you peace...
Post a Comment