I went to bed singing, "Al.l I Wa.nt for Chris.tmas is my PERIOD, my PERIOD, yes, my PERIOD" ..you get the idea
And this morning?
There she flows in full force.
So now I get to dash out in full holiday fashion to do my last minute shopping of pads and pain reliever.
Maybe there is indeed a Santa Claus?
I really am happy about this, my last cycle started Oct 13th!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so happy you got such a wonderful gift!!!! Who would think that we would be so excited about such things?? :)
Praying this is a great start to a wonderful new year filled with lots of blessings!!!
Heh, here I'm praying my short LP doesn't smack me early on xmas day. But hey, to each their own! Merry Merry!
Looks like Santa did something right this year! Yay for your period!
Now that's a Christmas gift!
I remember being happy about getting AF too. Weird huh?
Excellent! I just got mine, too! Isn't it strange to be excited about it? I did a little dance and hubby thought I was nuts. Well, more nuts than usual, I guess. Hey, now we can be "cycle buddies!" (For the record, I find that creepy. Bet you do, too. But I needed a chuckle. Hope you did, too.)
Post a Comment