Ha! I am wearing old ones that used to be for pretending I had a flat stomach 40 lbs ago. So you can imagine that they don't do that anymore. On the plus side, they are not cutting into me the way I thought they would. And I swear I will do laundry tonight.
I'm here because it seems to be helping. I am mother to a toddler and we lost our beautiful daughter on Mother's Day 2007 because of cord compression . Ironically, the day she died in the womb, May 12, was her "exact" due date(40 weeks). So many things like this I cannot explain. We welcomed our 'rainbow baby' Jan 2010!
Email me: amendingheart at gmail dot com
9 comments:
You made me laugh today. Thank you.
Ha! I am wearing old ones that used to be for pretending I had a flat stomach 40 lbs ago. So you can imagine that they don't do that anymore. On the plus side, they are not cutting into me the way I thought they would. And I swear I will do laundry tonight.
You are so funny and made me laugh...at least you had the "Slutty" pair as an option and didn't have to go comando!!!!
Ha! Done it - although I think my sluttiest pair are pretty tame. Even so, it puts a whole new perspective on the day!
OMG, I am so impressed you OWN slutty panties. (Reaches for Christmas list . . . .)
You made me chuckle...at the risk of sounding like a complete pervert, what color were they? :-)
Better those than none - or someone elses.
Hope the washer is running now :)
Thank you for the giggle! I needed it today!
too funny. Maybe you could just have a slutty pants day in future, just for the sake of it. Might brighten a boring Monday?
Post a Comment