With my job, the class I want to get into, and of course baby up in there air, I am trying my best to just let it go. Do what I need to to fight, but to a point, letting it go.
I hate that I waver between feeling like things are left to chance and then feeling like it just wasn't my destiny.
I am doing what I can do about these things, but the rest is not up to me. I have to accept that. There is no point in worrying or stressing about something I don't have any control over.
So I'm doing my best.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
the impossible task...like if i said to you right now, whatever you do, do NOT think about an elephant right now!! well, actually nothing like that. my point is, it's impossible to want something like this and not think about it and feel totally helpless.
I try to do the same- not worry about the things I cannot control. But it's very hard and I really want to know if you find a way to accomplish it. Good luck!
It is so very difficult not to worry...I suffer with this too, stressing over stuff that is totally not in my control...my shoulders are in knots!!!! I am putting a new foot forward and am going to try to let go as well..thanks, and I hope we both succeed!!!!
All you can do is do all you can do and you have to wait on the universe (as slow as it is) to do the rest.
I hope things fall into place for you.
All you do is breathe, one breath after the other.
Thinking of you! I think you are doing a great job...I think we all are...considering we are dealing with the worst set of circumstances. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
one foot in front of the next. you know where you want to go, but will the path lead you there? i hope it does.
Post a Comment