Each morning, I wake up and think about POASing, then force myself to go pee so I'll miss FMU.
I guess I'm playing mind control games with myself. So far, it's working...I think
Maybe I'm just slowly going a little insane
What's your favorite mind game?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
We are all a little insane :)
You may think I am totally crazy, but my dad died when I was a little girl and to not have to face the reality of him being gone forever, I just pretend he is away on a trip...I can't believe I am typing this...some days I can't deal with the pain and denial always helps...we all do what we have to do to get through the day...
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...
I can't tell the difference between my mind games and reality anymore. :)
If you're insane, well then I am certifiable.
(and the crowd sighs, duhhhh)
Where to start? If I eat this and no one sees me, it doesn't count. If I eat this, and am finishing it and thus not wasting, it's a good thing, not a bad one. If I don't plan/hope/wish anything, I'll never be disappointed. I'm only going to check my mail.
Want me to keep going?
These are all great!
Oh and how about it I don't TELL anyone, even on my blog, that I am DTD then it will help? And if I tell everyone who knows that we are ttc that I'm BFN, then AF won't show? And...
xxx
Post a Comment