I need a TTC break so I'm going on BCP for a couple of months.
I have lost too many pieces of me and need to retrace my steps and attempt to find some of them before they blow away in the wind.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I hope you find you.
((HUGS))
monica
Good for you.
write when you can. And I know what you mean.
I know it can be hard to start a break cycle, but sometimes you just need one. Hopefully you will be rejuvenated by this break.
I hope this break is somewhat healing for you! Thinking of you.
Giving yourself a rest and some time to just... be. I hope it brings you peace and that it brings all those pieces of you together again.
xxoo
Breaks can be good...hugs.
Oh, Missing. I feel your disappointment. I am where you are in all of this. Exactly.
XO.
Breaks can be good, I'm considering one since the new drug doesn't seem to be working. It feels like i'm running in place.
Post a Comment