Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bucket List.

I'm putting together my Bucket List, you know, the things you want to do before you die.
This is what I have so far, in no particular order.
1. Learn how to sail
2. Learn how to fly a plane
3. Travel to Italy, Greece and Ireland
4. Take a cruise to somewhere exotic
5. See the Grand Canyon
6. Get a breast lift and mini tummy tuck (don't laugh at me)
7. Have another living breathing child

What's on yours?

5 comments:

k@lakly said...

I'm all over #6, no laughing at all. I just may have to do it one at a time b/c of budget issues. How funny would that be?????

#7...sighs, I so hope so for you. I really, really do.
xxoo

Monica H said...

#3 and #7 have been on my bucket list for a long time. I've always loved how green Ireland is, how blue Greece is and how loving babies are.

I hope you achieve every single one!

Tash said...

Add "enhancement" to #6, and let's make it a double date!

niobe said...

One thing I've always want to do is to hike the length of Hadrian's Wall...

Cara said...

You KNOW I'm on that same trip, don't you?

I hate that our journeys through hell have made it so we have to specifiy on our lists a "living" child. Yes - I want that for you too...so very much.