Fuck holidays and family gatherings with babies.
Just fuck it.
and Fuck this!
This feeling of saddness and being a freak amongst seemingly happy people--family, because you can never really escape them unless they are truly horrible.
Argh...I found my corner to cry in and retreated there when necessary. Still sucks though.. Jessica would have been almost two, hunting eggs and hugging the Easter bunny. I need only to look around for kids that would have been her age.
To lose a child is to lose a piece of your heart that you can never get back..
Fuck..
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Well... from my perspective, it sucks to know it doesn't get any better. :( *sigh* I'm sorry, mama. So sorry.
My sentiments exactly.
I hear you. And I'm so sorry. It does suck.
To see others of a similar age and wonder is the hardest part of holidays! Well, that and the family members who seem to muck it all up with words, or none, or whatever...
(hugs)
I wish it was easier. We huddled at home and I tried not to think about the day too much. It didn't really work. So sorry your day was so hard.
(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry. It blows to see kids running around that would be your babies age.
* hugs *
I second that... It royally sucks!! hugs to you and so sorry it was a difficult and hard day
Post a Comment