With the 'anniversary' dates coming on quickly the hole just gets bigger doesn't it? I'm so sorry. I wish there were something better, more comforting to say but I know there isn't. xxoo
I'm here because it seems to be helping. I am mother to a toddler and we lost our beautiful daughter on Mother's Day 2007 because of cord compression . Ironically, the day she died in the womb, May 12, was her "exact" due date(40 weeks). So many things like this I cannot explain. We welcomed our 'rainbow baby' Jan 2010!
Email me: amendingheart at gmail dot com
11 comments:
Hugs to you. The hole sometimes feels so big I think it could swallow me up. Xxoo
Yup.
*sigh*
i can't stop thinking it either.
I'm just so sorry.
It is just so hard and doesn't get any easier...Love to you...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
With the 'anniversary' dates coming on quickly the hole just gets bigger doesn't it? I'm so sorry. I wish there were something better, more comforting to say but I know there isn't.
xxoo
I know. It hurts.
It is just so ridiculously hard...and unfair. I am so sorry.
I know, J. I know. XO.
Yah and it effin sucks. Everyday.
We can go for a couple of days feeling somewhat normal, but then it hits us again, and the enormity of the loss is unspeakable.
Post a Comment