Thursday, April 16, 2009

More gifting..

I am wrapping another shower present for a baby shower I am not attending. This time I am mailing it....nevermind the fact that she lives three miles away....

5 comments:

Stacemoe said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers...sending you hugs!!! I am just so sorry we all have to deal with this...Praying peace for you.

Monica H said...

If paying $10 to ship a package 3 miles down the road is what you need to do then do it.

It's about you not them.

niobe said...

I don't think I will ever be able to go to another baby shower.

Michele said...

If that's what you need to do, then do it. 3 miles is a hell of a lot of steps.

I'm not a fan of baby showers. I recently went to one for a very dear friend, but had it been anyone else, I would have mailed the gift to- even though it was only 0.7 of a mile away!

The Mom said...

How hard! I'm proud that you even shopped for something! I just give gift cards.