born still May 13, 2007
8 lbs 4 oz 20.5 in

An Angel Never Dies - author unknown
Don’t let them say I wasn’t born,
That something stopped my heart,
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I loved you from the start.
Although my body you can’t hold,
It doesn’t mean I’m gone,
This world was worthy not of me,
God chose that I move on,
I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face,
You have my word, I’ll fill your arms, Someday we will embrace.
You’ll hear that it was “meant to be,
God doesn’t make mistakes”
But that won’t soften your worst blow
Or make your heart not ache.
I’m watching over all you do,
Another child you’ll bear,
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.
There will come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips and
Then you’ll understand.
Although I never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes,
That doesn’t mean I never “was”…
An Angel Never Dies.


21 comments:
Beautiful, thank you.
Remembering your angel with you. . .
Happy Birthday dear Jessica.
And hugs to your mama
Happy Birthday, Jessica.
Wow, is she ever beautiful. Remembering, and thinking of you all today.
Happy Birthday, Jessica.
Thinking of all of you today and always.
Thinking of your angel tonight... Remembering with you...
What a beautiful poem. Thinking of your sweet Jessica tonight.
xo
(((HUGS))) and may today be gentle on you. Thinking of your precious Jessica.
Happy Birthday, Jessica.
Hope you have a gentle day.
Wishing you peace on the birthday of your dear, sweet daughter.
Happy Birthday Sweet Jessica!!!!
She is beautiful and the poem is wonderful...made me cry.
Praying for you missing_one and your family today and always.
Happy Birthday, Jessica.
HUGS, mama.
Wow, she takes my breath away. Stunning. thinking of you today Jessica and of your brave and wonderful mother.
xxoo
Oh, I'm am so sorry that this is a sad day and not a joyful one. She is beautiful.
She is absolutely beautiful and so is this poem. Thank you for sharing her with us. I hope you had a peaceful day, sorry I'm a little late on getting over here.
Happy birthday sweet girl.
oh m_o...i've been thinking of you this week. seeing jessica makes me cry and think of paige...and it just is so confusing, even after 2 years. when i first came to DBL, i remember reading you and thinking, "oh, she's got so much time passed already!" 4 MONTHS! how stupid and naive. two years and here we still are; an eternity, yet not even a minute.
i wish they were here and driving us mad and i had no fucking idea who you were.
I'm so sorry about your beautiful Jessica.
I'm sorry sorry about Jessica's death. She looks so peaceful sleeping.
I lit a candle I bought for my daughter today in memory of all our angels.
Remembering our baby girls.
Sending you some hugs.
S
I'm sorry I am late to this.
Happy Birthday sweet Jessica. You were a beautiful baby and you are very missed.
I am late to this, but still want to send my warm thoughts to you. She is beautiful, and forever beautiful and in your heart.
That is beautiful.
Happy birthday Jessica.
Hugs
xxx
A very beautiful poem
Happy birthday Jessica
Post a Comment