Thursday, May 21, 2009

That's what she said..

I opened one fortune cookie tonight and this is what it said, I kid you not :

Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you.

I hope so..

12 comments:

Stacemoe said...

I hope so too!!!! Praying for you...Hope ya'll have a nice long weekend!

k@lakly said...

Fingers crossed, tightly.

Tash said...

Wow. That's specific enough to give me the willies.

Michele said...

I hope it's true!

Kim said...

Me too!

erica said...

Hoping the cookie is right!

Anonymous said...

I got the same fortune out of a cookie last month. Last night I got one that said "Your life is about to change for the better." and my husband's said "You are going to witness a miracle in the near future." I have my fingers crossed for both of us!! :)

Lynda said...

Praying for you!! Good luck!!

Monica H said...

Ooh, I hope so too!

Cara said...

Damn - that is weird. Although, even stranger is that Rosalin got the same one...

(strange fact: My dream job was to be the person who writes the fortunes...yeah - I know)

CLC said...

I hope so too!

c. said...

Oh god. I hope so, hon. XO.