Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weird Dreams..

So this morning, as I fell in and out of consciousness because of the thunder outside, I had a strange Dream.
I was in bed with Gil.les Ma.rini (from Danci.ng with th.e st.ars) and after cuddling awhile (which was weird because our spouses were in the next room and didn't seem to care), he confessed that he and his wife had lost one too.
He then proceeded to ask me if I was fearful for this pregnancy. I guess he and his wife had put off having another after they lost theirs for fear of losing another.
I said with such clarity that I was not fearful and at this point, there was nothing that could be done. If something happened and I went into labor, the baby would not survive. If the baby died, there would be nothing I could do to prevent it. I went on to say that I have no control over the situation and so I had to let it go.
And I do believe this.

But still have hope that it will come out all right. I can still have hope. I have to have hope. It's all I have.

4 comments:

Stacemoe said...

This gave me goosebumps...yes, hope is all we really have...
hoping, praying right along with you...but I too, believe everything will be well. :)
Hope you are having a nice weekend...we are having rain, rain, and more rain.

Lynda said...

Isnt it so odd how sometimes are dreams are so sharp and have so much meaning? I sometimes think its a gift from our angels...and when the nightmares come I always wish I had someone to blame for them. We have to hold onto hope, without hope, what do we have? Only fear. Praying for you and your little one.

The Blue Sparrow said...

I believe some of the dreams that we are sent are sent directly from God as a way of communicating with us. I think you should take this a promise from God that your pregnancy is healthy and on track! I will be praying for you!

Michele said...

Hope is all we have... I'm hoping for you too.