Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Good Day thus far

I seem to be having a good day, despite it being my DH's first day back at work.
So far, Aiden and I went grocery shopping, stopped at the farmer's market to buy some veggies and of course strawberries and as a little treat, a few blueberries. I was very pleased that there was a new organic vendor.
Then we came home and ate some lunch (I only ate a snack) and off to the gym.
Aiden did well in the childcare and my workout made me feel good.
Lord knows I need to get some sort of a high. A little adrenaline seems to have done the trick. That, and a little of

I think some doctors should prescribe chocolate as a mood elevator, don't you think?
But I felt strong in my workout. I don't feel guilty for trying to get my body back. I want to be in the best health and physically fit when we start trying again this fall. So my plan is to do the South Beach phase 1 this week and next week with a low impact fat burning cardio prgram at least 4 times a week and then start Pillates to get my abs strength back enough to support another pregnancy.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Great to hear your having a good day.

Hugs
xxx

Anns said...

As far as prescribed mood elevators go I've asked my Doc for everything from laughing gas to heroin -- she doesn't find it amusing though. Hang in there hun. xo Anns

The Goddess G said...

Yes, yes...chocolate should be prescribed. If your doctor won't...then I will. :) Thinking of you...
~Carole